Inclusion Manager/ SENCO
- Foundation Stage Teacher: Mrs Rachel Hall (nee Burt)
- Year 1/2 Teachers: Mrs Hilary Hartley and Mrs Elizabeth Robertson
- Year 3/4 Teacher: Mrs Jane Eacopo
- Year 5/6 Teachers: Mrs Zoe Love and Mrs Liz Sayer
The Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) and Teaching Assistants (TA) in the school work with all teachers and year groups to provide the best possible support, to meet the needs of the pupils and the school. They are:
- Mrs Lorraine Warren (Foundation Stage Nursery Nurse)
- Mrs Beth Martin (HLTA)
- Mrs Valerie Bassett (TA)
- Mrs Sam Tanner (TA)
- Mrs Natasha Swinhoe (TA)
School Business Manager
- Mrs Sam Tanner
- Mrs Jody Poulter (plus one other).
Parents, Friends and Governors
We welcome parents into the school and encourage them to become involved in pupils’ learning. Teaching staff are assisted by very enthusiastic parents, governors and friends of the school who help with group reading sessions and mental maths groups on a weekly basis as well as with extra-curricular clubs and school trips.