Inclusion Manager/ SENCO
- Foundation Stage Teacher: Mrs Rachel Hall
- Year 1/2 Teachers: Mrs Hilary Hartley and Mrs Marie Laure Pilia-Jones
- Year 3/4 Teacher: Mrs Jane Eacopo
- Year 5/6 Teachers: Mr Howard Clarke
- Mrs Liz Robertson, Class Teacher is currently on Maternity Leave.
The Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) and Teaching Assistants (TA) in the school work with all teachers and year groups to provide the best possible support, to meet the needs of the pupils and the school. They are:
- Mrs Lorraine Warren (Foundation Stage Nursery Nurse)
- Mrs Beth Martin (HLTA)
- Mrs Valerie Bassett (TA)
- Mrs Jody Poulter (TA – Maternity Leave Cover)
- Mrs Sam Tanner (TA)
- Mrs Natasha Swinhoe, T.A. is currently on Maternity Leave.
School Business Manager
- Mrs Sue Arch (currently on long term sick leave)
- Mrs Val Bassett
- Mrs Jody Poulter
- Mrs Sam Tanner
- Cleaning provided by Contract Cleaners
Parents, Friends and Governors
We welcome parents into the school and encourage them to become involved in pupils’ learning. Teaching staff are assisted by very enthusiastic parents, governors and friends of the school who help with group reading sessions and mental maths groups on a weekly basis as well as with extra-curricular clubs and school trips.