- Foundation Stage Teacher: Mrs Leslie Skinner
- Year 1/2 Teachers: Mrs Hilary Hartley and Mrs Katherine Williams
- Year 3/4 Teacher: Miss Ella Glynn
- Year 5/6 Teacher: Mr Mark White
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) and Teaching Assistants (TA) in the school work with all teachers and year groups to provide the best possible support, to meet the needs of the pupils and the school. They are:
- Mrs Fiona Goyder
- Miss Helen Shillabeer
Inclusion Manager/ SENCO
School Business Manager
School Data Administrator
- Mrs Val Bassett
- Mrs Sharon Thatcher
- VACANCY – Please see our vacancy page if you are interested.
Staff on Maternity Leave
Mrs Natasha Swinhoe (TA)
- Catering provided by I.S.S. (Our cook is Mrs Sarah Stock).
- Ms Victoria Hignell
- Mr David Tipping
Parents, Friends and Governors
We welcome parents into the school and encourage them to become involved in pupils’ learning. Teaching staff are assisted by very enthusiastic parents, governors and friends of the school who help with group reading sessions and mental maths groups on a weekly basis as well as with extra-curricular clubs and school trips.