Welcome to Year 1 & 2 Home Learning
Berkshire Virtual Games Activity Card – Week 4 – Footgolf!
Berkshire Virtual Games Guidance Notes – Week 4 – Footgolf!
Mr White’s Introduction Video – Week 3
Berkshire Virtual Games Activity Card – Week 3
Berkshire Virtual Games Guidance Notes – Week 3
Virtual Berkshire School Games Activity Card – Week 2 – Tennis
Virtual Berkshire School Games Guidance Notes – Week 2 – Tennis
Some useful links from the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF)
Additional Learning Opportunities:
Instant Recall Facts (KIRFS)
- Yr 1 Focus for Summer Term 2. – To know the number bonds to 20
- Yr 2 Focus for Summer Term 2 – To tell the time to the nearest 5mins (analogue clock)
- Keep Reading a wide variety of books and texts.
- We have been recently focusing on the Comprehension of texts, so don’t forget to discuss your reading with an adult- how much do you understand about what you have read? Were there any words that you didn’t understand? Could you do a book review of a book you have enjoyed?
- See Link below for free access to online reading scheme books for the children to read books at the appropriate level for them. There is also parent guidance for how best to support your child with their reading.
- Storytime with Nick is also a great resource. You can search for it within youtube.
- Other useful links may be the following book lists ( one for each year group)
Click here to return to Class Overview