Welcome to Year 5 & 6!
Advance Notification – Photographer has been booked for Monday 11th May to take individual and group photo of Year 6 before they go to secondary school!
We are made up of 32 pupils and our teacher Mr Chris Prickett.
Our Higher Level Teaching Assistant and other Teaching Assistant’s support us at different times during the week.
We will use our class page to keep you updated on activities and news throughout the school year…so watch this space!
To be handed in by Wednesday 10th June.
A Globe Guide
For your homework we would like you to create a ‘Globe Guide’ for a pupil in Year 5/6 who is planning to visit The Globe.
The guide needs to be A5 size and of at least 4 sides.
The guide needs to include:
- some information about The Globe Theatre.
- some advice on what to see.
- some illustrations.
Linked documents for your information:
year 5 6 timetable Spring 15
Spelling Year 5 and 6
YEAR 6 SATs advice to parents 2015
How you can help your child at home this term
- Reading - Predict events and their effects at different points throughout a narrative
- Writing – Collect ideas and vocabulary from reading to bring and use in a meaningful way to writing
- Maths – Quick recall of multiplication facts to 12 x 12 and corresponding division facts
Click here to return to Class Overview
Please use this link to open our Summer Term 2015 topic letter to parents. Summer term topic letter
Please use this link to open Year 5/6 Summer term Curriculum Coverage. Summer Term Literacy and Numeracy Curriculum
Parents Information Evening – September 2014