Yr1/2 CLASS TEACHER
Part-Time, Two-Term Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave.
From September, 2018. A 0.6 or 0.4 contract opportunity available, Salary £22,467 – £33,160
Closing date: Wednesday 16th May. Interviews: Monday 21st May.
Our rural village Primary school provides a safe, happy, caring family environment. We were recently inspected as ‘Good’ by Ofsted March 2018.
‘Pupils are confident, friendly and enthusiastic. They are rightly proud of their school. They appreciate the spacious and beautiful site, and the way in which ‘everyone knows everyone’. They feel very safe and nurtured, part of a strong community and are able to form strong friendships with pupils across all year groups.’ Ofsted March 2018 (Full report Streatley School Inspection March 2018 )
We are excited to welcome a teacher who is seeking to continue developing as a professional, to cover maternity leave for one of our lovely teachers. NQTs are very welcome to apply.
- Enthusiastic and excited by children learning?
- Competent in teaching phonics to promote effective early reading and spelling?
- Able to work in a team effectively for the children and families?
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Cares about and celebrates children’s learning daily.
- Shows commitment to all children achieving and loves reading.
- Demonstrates good communication and great organisational skills.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and thoughtful learners.
- Membership to the Chartered College of Teaching.
- Very organised partner teacher.
- Extremely supportive team of Governors and Parents.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please call to make an appointment.
Details and an application form can be obtained from school or requested electronically through Mrs Slade firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @StreatleySch for all updates.