DoodleMaths and DoodleTables is available to all pupils at Streatley.
• Doodle’s in-built AI-Doodle-gorithm continually assesses a child’s strengths and weaknesses, identifying gaps in their knowledge and assigning personalised work at just the right level.
• Available at all times, Doodle's programmes employ a ‘little and often’ approach to personalised learning. In just 10 minutes a day, children can catch up and get ahead in maths.
• Parents can also download a free app to engage with their child’s learning.
• Children engage positively through Doodle's careful balance of challenge, reward and growth mindset. A boost in confidence and ability is guaranteed!
• DoodleTables allows children to practise their times tables, ideal for the maths curriculum in years 2-4. Parents or Teachers can also lock/unlock specific times tables that they may want children to access or avoid.
For any issues with Doodle Maths or Tables, please contact Mr. White via the school office or parent email. DoodleEnglish and DoodleSpell are also available for a small fee should parents wish to subscribe.